John, I'm more than OK with that, it's possibly one of the greatest honors for an artist. Thank you.
On a couple of conditions: You take a few hi-res photos of the process and the final product, and you look me up when you're in Australia next for a beer.
Hey John, email me ohoh2 (at) bigpond.net.au and I'll send you a hi-res scan for the tattooist to use as reference. Thanks again. Big honor. Has the tattooist got a website or a flickr page of previous work?
May I please have permission to use this piece of art as a tattoo? I won't without your permission.
ReplyDeleteThanks
John - an expat Aussie in Canada.
John, I'm more than OK with that, it's possibly one of the greatest honors for an artist. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteOn a couple of conditions: You take a few hi-res photos of the process and the final product, and you look me up when you're in Australia next for a beer.
Look forward to hearing from you!
It's a deal. And if you come to Toronto, drop by and we'll show you around!
ReplyDeleteI showed your art to the tattoo artist, and she said that she really liked it.
I'll let you know when it's done (in probably at least a month - it takes that long to book).
Hey John, email me ohoh2 (at) bigpond.net.au and I'll send you a hi-res scan for the tattooist to use as reference. Thanks again. Big honor. Has the tattooist got a website or a flickr page of previous work?
ReplyDelete