Saturday 10 October 2009

Bust my britches, bless my soul









NJS fames just landed at Deus. Makinos, Remintons, Samsons, Giros, a Vivalo, a Nagaaswa, a Maeda and a Baramon. I've always had a bit of a thing about NJS and keirin but to stand there and hold these frames in my hand created a whole 'nother level of respect for these frames and the guys that ride them. The similarity between the frame makers of NJS frames and the samurai sword makers of feudal Japan is there. It is a living art. As per the head tube sticker on the Samson: 'The Masterpiece Borne of Steel and Heat'. The detail on these frames are incredible, and the martial culture exudes from every lug. I'd love a Makino one day, it's like a bicycle Gundam! The paint on each of them is a masterpiece, it would amazing to see one of these built up, especially the the satin blue Makino, Piero tells me it GLOWS in the sun... Get along and have a chat with him, and become the next guardian of one of these immaculate frames.

3 comments:

G.S.GUCCILIFE said...

That yellow samson...BELLA!Post the Baramon!

Dan said...

sent these shots to a mate over here, i think he probably wet himself!
I'll have to grab some shots of his Samson one day

DoubleOhTwo said...

I think I dumped the rest of them on my flickr page. Prices are pretty reasonable too. Just over a grand for most of them...