Friday 16 February 2007

fifteen oh two oh seven




Bit late on the post tonight, actually sixteen oh two. Oh well. Beastie Boys and Good Vibrations on Saturday. Yes. Riding around with B Boys on the iPod and getting that vibe like they are rhyming along with everything that's going on around you...

Beers with Alexandra tonight at GPH, hunting my ass down about my love life, but no-one knows my life like I do, about how it works, the rhythm and such.

The new BMW X bikes look rad, can't wait to take one for a test ride. After last nights efforts, I'm glad I wasn't on a Boxer, like a GS 1200... Made me think about the Dakar again, singles... So maybe an X bike may be the way to go.

Great swim at Coogee tonight, got home just in time for high tide. Big waves lately, still a bit dirty after the rain but BIG! Good runs. All the sand run off, I guess, ramping it up under the break.

Meeting up with Mikey tomorrow night, first cut of the movie. We'll see...

No comments: