Sunday 26 April 2009

Ride hard, eat pizza, ride home






What a rad Saturday night! Rode from Coogee to Manly, got sorted with a 2009 Yeti ASR through my mate Adam Macbeth from CBD, and him, me, Joe and Brian went and did some night riding around Manly Dam, which is some relatively hardcore singletrail. 2k's in and I ripped the cord out of my night light, we decided to go for it anyway. Wicked ride! The last 10k's were awesome, started to get the feel of the bike and launching off the drop offs instead of just rolling down them, and we made it back home with no broken bones. Grabbed a case of Kirin on the way home, showers, then up the road for pizza at Garage. Back to Ad's to watch Hang Em High, then jumped on the Lady Cop to ride back to Coogee. Stopped off at old mate 1 York for a breather, and to pause and recollect. Which is always important. As a famous jazz composer (whose name I can't remember) said, music is the silence in between the notes. Then a crazy blast back home. It's now 3.45am and I'm still high on adrenaline. Damn!

No comments: