Saturday 6 February 2010

I know the things you wanted, they're not what you have

Keith Anderson is one of the most talented sprayers out there. I've been his flickr contact for a while now and every upload just blows me away. He's located in Oregon, but if your standards are nothing less than the highest and you need a frame sprayed or restored to better than original condition, drop him a line. He's also a builder, and this is a 2009 show bike inspired by his three sons. And, it's up for sale on eBay at the moment. It's taken four years to complete, and it shows. The attention to detail is nothing short of spectacular, with hand-shaped fenders hewn from paduak and wenge, complete with paua shell inlay around the fenders and chainguard. The damn thing has an integrated playing card mount built into the frame, and comes with a laminated carbon fibre playing card, no less. The finish paint is a custom mixed Tahitian Blue, but do yourself a favour and check out the eBay auction for the rest of the details... Mindblowing stuff, I'm seriously considering chopping off my legs to accommodate the 24" wheels. This could be the cruiser I have been looking for all my life!!!

No comments: